Mr Yanni provides comprehensive diagnosis, treatment, and management of a wide range of shoulder, elbow, hand, and wrist conditions and problems for patients based in Mottingham or throughout London or Kent. He offers a full spectrum of non-surgical treatments and surgeries, including from arthroscopy and minimally-invasive procedures to complex joint replacements.
Mr Yanni graduated from Guy’s Hospital Medical School then trained in orthopaedics at Guy’s and St Thomas’ Hospitals and other South East hospitals. He has been working as Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon at Bromley Hospitals Group since 1994. He brings advanced clinical practice and research, bringing his patients the latest treatments.
Mr Yanni is dedicated to reducing patient discomfort, increasing mobility, and minimising recovery times.
- Highly-skilled and experienced orthopaedic surgeon
- Committed to high-quality orthopaedic care and excellent outcomes
- Multiple private clinics nearby including at The Sloane Hospital in Bromley, Chelsfield Park Hospital, and Sevenoaks Medical Centre in Sevenoaks
- Excellent recommendations on Doctify with high scores based on over 500 reviews
- Recognised by all major healthcare providers
We look forward to your questions. Please contact Mr Yanni’s secretary, Caroline at email@example.com