We will all suffer from some sort of joint or bone pain in our lives. It is important that we act promptly to diagnose the condition, so it can be managed properly to stop it from impacting our lives. Mr Yanni is an experienced and friendly Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, based near Kidbrooke and working throughout London and Kent.
Orthopaedics is the medical specialty that looks at injuries and diseases of the body’s musculoskeletal systems. This includes joints, ligaments, tendons, muscles, nerves, and bones. Mr Yanni focuses on the upper limbs and common and complex trauma and conditions related to shoulders, wrists, elbows, and hands. He always delivers a highly personal and reliable service and involves every patient in all the decisions made around their treatment.
Mr Yanni offers both surgical and non-surgical treatments, including arthroscopic or keyhole surgery. He graduated from Guy’s Hospital Medical School 30 years ago and has been working in orthopaedics since then. In 1994, he was named Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon at Bromley Hospitals Group. He runs NHS clinics and has a number of private appointments available at private hospitals near the Kidbrooke area, including the Blackheath Hospital in Blackheath and the Sloane Hospital in Bromley.
- He delivers excellent post-operative outcomes
- He offers a personal and attentive service throughout your treatment journey
- He will ensure you are on the most suitable clinical path so you can achieve the best outcomes
- He employs clinical precision when looking at operations and recovery time.
- He is recognised by all major healthcare providers
- He comes highly recommended – see his Doctify reviews
For more information about Mr. Yanni’s services, please email Mr Yanni’s secretary, Caroline at email@example.com